We are delighted you have decided to join us in our mission: the preservation and stewardship of the ridges of the Lower Columbia Basin for the benefit of the community and the environment. We encourage you to attend the Friends of Badger Mountain annual meeting and celebration, lend a hand in trail maintenance, and participate in activities and events to set aside additional land for the benefit of our community.
- Your voice heard on issues of trail-building, maintenance and other matters of interest.
- Quarterly e-Newsletter
- Annual celebration and membership meeting
- Vote for Board of Directors
Invitations to guided hikes and other special events, including:
- I-MAC New Year’s Day hike
- Badger Mountain Challenge 15K, 50K and 100 mile races
- Wildflower walks & habitat education
- Fun Fit & Over Fifty weekly hikes
- Chinook Bicycle Club Trials
- YMCA’s Trick or Treat on the Trail
- Rise Above Cancer
- Hike Wine Dine events
- Equinox, solstice and full-moon hikes
All dues and donations are used to support the mission of Friends of Badger Mountain, an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)3 organization.