We post photos of Badger Mountain and the people who climb it, work on it, or just take pictures of it. There’s no particular rhyme or reason to the photos we have; they’re just a sampling of the ones we’ve collected over the years that are either pleasing, tell a story, or illustrate how people take to Badger Mt. And we’d love to have a few of yours, too, to add to the collection.
How to Contribute Your Photos to the Gallery
If you’d like to send us some of your photos, here are some general guidelines.
First, you must be the owner of the photos or have the rights to them. By sending a photo to us, you are giving us permission to use it on the rare occasions when we need one for our website or in slide shows, brochures, posters, or other public displays.
- Attach your JPEG photo files to an e-mail and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the e-mail, please include your name, the date the photos were taken, a brief description of the scenes (unless there’s something specific you want to point out). If you’d rather not have us publish your whole name, how about our using just your first name? Let us know.
- If you’re skilled at dealing with digital photos, you could reduce the image size of each photo to 1000 pixels wide for landscape orientation, or 600 wide for portrait.
- If you’re not a digital photo guru, you can send full-sized images and we’ll reduce their size, no problem.
- Finally, if you’re not sure about any of this, send just one photo and we’ll write back as to how to proceed. The main thing is. . . .